Reserve Realty Management prides itself on managing simply and effectively. As a Portfolio Management Company we offer all aspects of management services, including a 24 hour emergency service line. We oversee day to day needs, as well as long-term financial and capital improvement planning. Some associations choose to partner with us for financial management only. Our managers are constantly attending legal seminars and furthering their education through Community Associations Institute, an International Membership Organization, so they stay current on Association matters.
Below is an extensive list of services we offer. Keep in mind, as Association needs and laws change, so will this list. If you are looking for a specific service but do not see it listed, please don’t hesitate to call and ask if we offer it.
- Help write specifications
- Supervise all contractors
- Seek competitive bids
- Negotiate contracts
- Mediate disputes with contractors
- Suggest preventative measures
- Billing and collecting fees
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Disbursement of Funds
- Monthly income and expense statements
- Secretarial and copying services
- Attend Board meetings and follow up
- Serve as liaison to other professionals
- Long-range planning for reserves
- Assist CPA with audit or review
- Attend to resident complaints
- Provide property transfer forms
- Evenhandedly administer Board policy
- Solve problems
- Answer questions
Learn more about our services
Watch this video to learn more about Reserve Realty service.